Trailer Towing Services near Iowa City
Iowa City Towing & Roadside Assistance
Do you need your Trailer Towing Service transported to from one location to another in Iowa City? We are offering to do various types of towing including open trailer, box trailer, and 5th wheel trailer towing services also. We are from Iowa City Towing & Roadside Assistance known for fast and professional towing services in Iowa City. Call us today for Costs and free estimates.
Reliable Trailer Towing Services Iowa City
We have the right set-up to get your trailer moved safely and efficiently. 724 Towing was started using a truck and trailer combo before we bought our tow trucks and we have thousands of miles of trailer towing experience. 724 Towing is also one of the only local tow companies in Iowa City and other outlying areas that have a truck set up just for trailer towing. We use a late model 4×4 Dodge Diesel that can accommodate most of your trailer towing needs. Our service truck has been outfitted specifically for trailer towing of all types. Safety and professional service is our top priority. On all of our trucks we carry more than the minimum required commercial insurance as well as strictly adhering to the guidelines set forth by the government.
We can accommodate your entire trailer towing needs as well as roadside assistance for all trailers. Our service truck is capable of towing Fifth Wheel Trailers, Goose Neck Trailers and all Bumper Pull Trailers. Whether you have a 20′ horse trailer, a 30′ travel trailer or an equipment trailer Iowa City Towing & Roadside Assistance can get you taken care of. If your trailer is damaged in any way it may need to be loaded onto a flatbed truck or another trailer unless it can be repaired on scene. We work closely with other companies as well to meet the needs of commercial semi trailers and larger trailers too.
724 Towing can also meet your needs for trailer roadside assistance. If you get a flat tire on your trailer we can help you out.If you want to move a trailer that has been sitting for a long period of time we will need to inspect the trailer to make sure everything is working properly and ensure that there won’t be any surprises when we make the move. Some of the things we look at are the trailers wiring for lights and brakes. We also check the tires for weather damage (cracks in the sidewalls), bearings, hitch, as well as the battery and breakaway switch. This is all done for our safety and for the safety of those that we share the road with. The initial safety checks that we perform on trailers that have been sitting are always free of charge.
CALL US FOR
- Trailer towing service near me
- Trailer Transport Company near me
- Trailer moving service
- How to move a trailer without a truck
- Cost to move a trailer
- Trailer transport cost
Iowa City Services Area
- Anthem NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Centennial NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Enterprise NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Green Valley Ranch NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Henderson NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Las Vegas NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- North Las Vegas NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Pahrump NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Paradise NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Spring Valley NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Summerlin NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Sunrise Manor NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Whitney NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me
- Winchester NV Trailer Towing Service Near Me